Submission of artwork shall constitute an agreement on the part of the artist to
comply with the conditions set forth, including:
- Accepted work differing significantly from submitted image will be disqualified from exhibit.
- Work should not be so fragile that transport or public display is harmful to work or viewer.
- Entry fees are nonrefundable.
- Work may not be withdrawn prior to close of exhibit.
- Permission to reproduce images of work for publicity and educational purposes is granted.
- New Mexico Potters & Clay Artists are not responsible for work lost
or damaged in transit.
- Insurance may not cover artwork damage or loss, depending on venue of exhibition.
- NMPCA reserves the right to withhold work from a show if it deems exhibition of the work unsafe or it does not meet the criteria for the exhibition.
- Also including individual provisions outlined in the Call for Entries for the exhibition.